Systems and Systemic Coaching
This certification helps coaches and leaders improve their ability to work with complex adaptive systems.
22, 23, 29, 30 October 2022 from 13:00 to 16:30 BST
Super Early Bird – now €720
Regular price EURO €980
Spark your coaching with our ICAgile accredited class
Achieve your ICAgile Certification – Systems and Systemic Coaching (ICP-SYS)
Designed by key thought leaders who defined the discipline of agile coaching, the Agile Coaching certification verifies an understanding of the tools, skills, and techniques needed to coach any team.
Systems thinking gives us a way of understanding complexity within an organization. Systems thinking helps us understand how things interact and/or contribute to a possible outcome to gain insight into the whole picture.
Tools and activities for Systemic coaching include mapping and constellations, tetra-lemma, blindspot analysis, four rooms of change, iceberg model… and many more!
Generate system awareness in your organisational context, explaining its voice, needs, perspectives, and concerns, and recommend an approach for coaching that system.
A system is connected to and a part of other systems simultaneously. Through these connections, systems are continually adapting to change, creating dynamic and sometimes unpredictable responses.
Facilitation is helping a group identify common objectives and offering group processes to achieve those outcomes while maintaining neutrality. This is a core skill for coaches working with systems.
There are many approaches to developing your coaching range. One important aspect of this is developing your own internal capacity to be in and interact with the complexity of systems.
Agile Coaching Course Learning Outcomes
In this course you will learn and practice the skills and competencies required for self, individuals, team and program level impact for each of the following learning outcomes:
- FOUNDATION OF SYSTEMS
- SYSTEMS AND SYSTEMIC COACHING FOUNDATIONS
- BUILDING CONTAINERS FOR SYSTEMS COACHING
- SYSTEMIC COACHING CONVERSATION
- DEVELOPING YOUR COACHING RANGE
- CREATING A CO_COACHING PLAN
- COACHING SYSTEMS
Master Coach / Instructor
Agile Coach / ICF PCC / ACT Master Coach Certified / ICAgile Authorised Instructor
What you will get
An experience that goes beyond the training!
This course is designed for todays mix of remote working & co-located environments
- Online Face to Face Training
14 hours of face to face training
• Highly interactive Zoom meeting
• Dynamic Mural lab
• On-screen interaction
- Systemic Coach Certified trainers
Hands on experienced Coaches
You will be trained by professional Agile coach trainers specialised in systemic coaching, who have over 30 years of collective experience working with agile teams, from small organizations to large organizations with hundreds of teams.
- Learning Management System
More than 6 hours of additional content
• Documentation and learning material
• Professional systemic coaching tools
• Interactive assignments
• Group activities
• Free access to our community of practice
- What are systems and what is Systems Thinking
- First and Second order Systems Thinking
- Systems and Systemic coaching
- Compare and contrast Systems Coaching with facilitation and other coaching styles
- Skills and Practices
- Containers for Systems Coaching
- Ethical considerations
- Reveal and understand systems
- Develop Systemic Awareness
- Explore Polarities
- Systemic Principles
- Coaching boundaries
- Mapping Systems
- Coaching Systemic Challenges and transitions
- Introduction to Systemic Team Coaching
This course is open to anyone who wishes to acquire more knowledge about the role of a Sytemic Coach
- A laptop/PC/Mac with a stable internet connection is required.
- A webcam with a headset (or microphone & speakers) is also needed as ICAgile requires that the instructor and all participants have their video turned on for all training sessions.
- A quiet space where you can speak and interact without distraction