Agile Team Facilitation (ICAgile ICP-ATF)
A unique online experience!
We have taken many years of experience in Agile coaching, facilitation, training and mentoring (online and in-person). Our courses are designed for taking online learning to the next level using the latest video conferencing and collaboration tools to give you a transformational interactive learning experience.
About this course
This course is a highly interactive online training course where you will learn the art of facilitation and the skills, techniques and competencies required to become a successful Certified Facilitator. The Agile Team Facilitation certification is an industry-recognized credential demonstrating an understanding of group facilitation tools and techniques to effectively design meetings and workshops that engage the entire audience and drive towards agreed outcomes. In our workshops, you will encounter our certified trainers and other students in facilitation sessions, individual and group activities and discussions. Participants will also build their facilitator toolkits and gain experience in facilitating specific agile practices most relevant to their organizational context.
ICAgile accredited course – Agile Team Facilitation
Gain the internationally recognised ICAgile Certified Professional – Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ATF) certification
After completing this course and assessment, you will become certified as an ICAgile Certified Professional – Agile Certified Coach. You will receive the certification directly from ICAgile. This is a lifetime certification and does not require renewal. By attending this course, you will be eligible to earn up to Scrum Alliance 10 Category C SEU Points.
Agile Coaching Course Learning Outcomes
In this course you will learn and practice the skills and competencies required for self, individuals, team and program level impact for each of the following learning outcomes:
- Introduction to facilitation
- Agile and traditional facilitation
- The key competences of facilitation
- 40 / 5,000 Translation results star_border Designing Impactful Meetings and Workshops
- Facilitation Templates and Tools
- Advanced facilitation techniques
- 40 / 5,000 Translation results star_border Facilitate Agile Events Successfully
What you will get
An experience that goes beyond the training! This course is designed for todays mix of remote working & co-located environments
- Online Face to Face Training
14 hours of face to face training
Highly interactive Zoom meeting – Dynamic Mural lab – On-screen interaction
- Coach and Facilitator ICF and ICAgile certified
Hands on experienced Coaches
You will be trained by two professional Agile coach trainers who have over 30 years of collective experience working with agile teams, from small organizations to large organizations with hundreds of teams.
- Learning Management System
More than 6 hours of additional content
Documentation and learning material – interactive quizzes – Assignments – Group activities -Free access to our Agile Coaching & Facilitation Community of Practice
Agile Coach / ICF PCC / ACT Master Certified Coach / ICAgile Authorised Instructor
Trainer & Senior Agile Coach
Trainer & Senior Agile Coach
Trainer & Agile Coach
Agile Coach / ICP ACC Agile Certified Coach / ICAgile Authorised Instructor
- What is Agile, and why does it works
- The Agile Coaching path and its boundaries
- The mentality of the facilitator and his role
- The facilitation process
- Collaboration-oriented meeting planning
- The facilitator: responsibilities, roles and functions
- Full participation and collaboration-oriented conversations
- Prepare the context for facilitation
- Design the agenda for making decisions
- Understand and facilitate the Agile framework
- Design and facilitate standing meetings
- Facilitate retrospectives
- Facilitates agile encounters
- Design meetings to encourage interaction between team members
- Facilitate events for large groups
- The liberating structures
There are no special requirements to participate in the course.
- A laptop/PC/Mac with a stable internet connection is required.
- A webcam with a headset (or microphone & speakers) is also needed as ICAgile requires that the instructor and all participants have their video turned on for all training sessions.
- A quiet space where you can speak and interact without distraction
We offer group discounts and hardship discounts for students and job seekers. Please get in touch with our training team by writing at email@example.com for more information.