Facilitate Thinking L.t.d. with registered office at 13 Hayes Grove-SE228DF-London , (“Facilitate Thinking” or “we” or “us”) is the controller of the processing of all personal data (the “Personal Data”) collected through this website dedicated to Michelangelo Canonico – Inspirational Agile Systemic Coach (the “Website”).
- WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
For certain services or activities – including, among others, the sending of any message through our Contact Form, your application to access any private area, or the registration to any newsletter service – you will need to provide Personal Data for us to be able to provide you the requested service or project or to follow up to your inquiries. Requested information on the Website marked with an asterisk or highlighting a specific authorization process is mandatory. If you do not provide the requested information, we will not be able to follow up to your request or application.
In addition to information you are required to provide to us in order to let us follow up to your inquiries and applications, we collect certain information when you visit our Website:
- Information when you contact us.
If you visit our Website and have a question or you want to contact us to get more information about our services and projects, you can submit our Contact Form: to let us follow up to your inquiry, you shall provide us with your contacts (your name and email address) and obviously information about your request. We will only use this information to respond to your question. Any information collected to process your inquiry will be retained for 12 months after your question has been replied.
- Information about your visit to and use of our Website.
We collect certain information when you visit our Website (please read about “Cookies” and their functions herein below). We use this Personal Data as it is necessary in our legitimate interests to do so to be able to promote our products and services to consumers and website visitors, to enable us to attract more consumers and to improve the promotion of our products and services. We will retain the Personal Data for a maximum of 12 months. For more information, please also read paragraph 6 below dedicated to cookies policy.
In the case we institute a newsletter service and you subscribe for it, we will send you newsletters. You can always opt-out of receiving our newsletter and you can always object to our use of your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes (for more information about how to do this, read the paragraphs below). We use this Personal Data with your consent. We will delete your Personal Data when you opt-out of receiving our newsletter.
- Maintenance and optimisation of our Website.
Your Personal Data will also be used for maintenance and analysis of our Website to solve performance issues, to improve the availability and user experience as our legitimate interests: any information will be retained for a maximum period of 12 months
- Information when you contact us.
- HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- send us any inquiry or request of information, by using our “Contact Form”;
- use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
We may need to share Personal Data with third parties to help us provide services. These third parties might be:
- service providers where this is needed to provide us with a service and to provide data analytics services;
- media agencies for marketing purposes and research purposes only;
- law enforcement bodies in order to comply with any legal obligation or court order.
These parties may be located in the European Union or other countries in the European Economic Area.
- SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
We secure your Personal Data at our registered offices, in 13 Hayes Grove-SE228DF-London: we will take appropriate any measures, both technical and physical, to protect the Personal Data collected through the Website in compliance with applicable privacy and data security laws and regulations.
- RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Cookies are text files, placed on your devices to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our Website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technologies.
For the aims of providing you with a cookies policy, we inform you that cookies are used on this Website for:
- advertising. We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed and the pages you explored, the links you followed as well as any information about your browser, device and IP address, clicks and views, website visit average and geographic area you are visiting our Website. We could sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes.
- YOUR RIGHTS TO ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, DELETION, RESTRICTION AND HOW TO EXERCISE THEM
In accordance with both European Regulations, we inform you about your Personal Data protection rights, as here below listed and briefly explained:
– Right to access. You have the right to request an overview of your Personal Data processed by or on behalf of us.
– Right to rectification. You have the right to have your Personal Data rectified.
– Right to deletion. You have the right to have your Personal Data deleted (under certain information).
– Right to restriction. You have the right to have your Personal Data restricted (as appropriate).
You can exercise your rights by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org: we will follow up to your inquiries in no longer than 30 days.
- YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT
You have the right to object to our use of your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling. Where you have provided consent to our use of your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw your consent without this effecting the lawfulness of our use of this Data before your withdrawal.
If you have any other question, objection or a complaint about our handling of your Personal Data, please don’t hesitate to contact us:
e-mail at email@example.com
call: +44 7831 542056